Monday, October 10, 2022
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
MC Entertainment & Services
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Wednesday, October 2, 2019
1. Blatantly break one of my rules (or more) thinking I won't see or notice. This one pisses me off! I hate it when people make me feel like I'm stupid. I know I'm not, so when they try to be sneaky and do things thinking I won't notice- yeah, it makes me mad. They think that I'm stupid and it really gets under my skin. Like the last party I did. One of my rules is that there is no videos or pictures during the show. This old guy was obviously taking a video of me and I confronted him about it. He argued with me thinking that he could get out of it. I made him delete the video, but it still bothered me that he really thought I was stupid and wouldn't notice. I'll just say I didn't dance on him or go near him for the rest of the night. Momma doesn't play with that.
2. Asking me how much it costs to have sex with me after I've clearly stated I am not an escort. This one is just so stupid. It's crazy how men really don't know what to do with the word "no". I don't know if it's the way that they were raised or what, but some men really do not understand that no means no. It doesn't mean maybe and if you keep asking me I'll say yes. It means NO. Get it through your head that I am here to dance and entertain. There's no afterparty show. I'll do private dances but even when I'm doing that there's nothing more than dancing going on in that bedroom. I'm just a dancer ladies and gentlemen. Sorry to disappoint!
3. Slapping my pussy. This one is just painful! I think that guys forget that the vagina is super sensitive. So when you slap it, it hurts more than when you slap my ass or my arm. It stings and makes my pussy throb! No one wants to see that and I don't want to feel that. I absolutely HATE when guys do this. It's not cute at all and doesn't turn me on in the slightest bit. It makes me ignore you for the rest of the night which nobody likes. So respect me because I am human.
So, yeah those are just a few dumb things that guys do at parties besides at times just being cheap and pretending they don't have money to spend. I really do love my job so it sucks when guys do some of these things because it irritates me and makes me not want to stay long because I'm on edge. So, be nice and use your brain people! I've said it before and I'll say it again: just because we are strippers and are in the sex industry doesn't mean we don't have feelings. We are people too, and we deserve respect just like anyone else.
Tuesday, October 1, 2019
1. This one is super obvious, and a no-brainer: TIP BIG! If you're planning on ordering strippers to your house, prepare to spend a lot of money. There's nothing more annoying then driving all the way to a party to make no money. So, prepare to have your wallet cry in the morning. Have one's and it's always impressive when you tip with more than just one's ;)
2. I wish that I could say that this one is common sense, but it has to be said at every party that I dance at. Be respectful. I personally don't mind if you touch, or squeeze, but when you're slapping me and throwing me around, that's another story. This one guy slapped my pussy so hard one time I almost cried. That shit is not okay. It made me super mad, I wanted to leave, and I didn't perform my best that night because I felt uncomfortable. When you're disrespectful, it makes me want to steer clear of you, no matter how much money you have.
3. I also wish that I could say that this is common sense, but I have to talk about it. Listen to all of the rules, follow all of the rules, and try to enforce them, too. This kind of ties in with the respect thing, but it pisses me off so much that after we have said all of our rules, you decide to break them. It's like some men feel special and like they don't have to follow the rules. EVERYONE has to follow them. Even if I was stripping for my boyfriend and his friends, he still would have to follow the rules, too. I don't care who you are. I don't have a lot of rules and I'm super easy-going. So it's no surprise that when you break my rules, I ignore you for the rest of the night and I get pissed. Follow the rules and you will have an amazing night.
4. This one is just helpful, and for me it makes me want to stay longer. When you offer food and drinks, and you're just welcoming in general, it makes me feel comfortable. When I feel comfortable somewhere I'm okay staying longer because I know I'm safe. So when I feel so welcomed, it's hard not to want to stay and hangout. I've stayed at parties an hour or two after the performance just hanging out because the guy's were nice and they offered us a bunch of free food and free alcohol (which no one can ever complain about!). So, be a good host and your dancers will love you!
5. Last but not least, let us be in control. I love it when guys are listening, and they understand that we want to have fun with you guys but we're in a room, outnumbered, and it's hard to talk over a bunch of people. Let us be in control of what's going on and what's happening. And also- let us be in control of when and where we're dancing, and when to play the party games and all that. There's nothing more annoying then being told what to do or how to do my job. I know what I'm doing-trust me. Let me do my thing. Just sit down, relax, and enjoy the show.
So, follow these tips and tricks to get your dancers to stay longer. Everyone always has so much fun at these parties, and they usually don't want us to leave, so I'm guessing you won't want them to leave, too! Again, they're mostly all about being respectful and sweet. So use your brain, and treat these hard working people with the upmost respect.
Friday, June 7, 2019
Sunday, May 5, 2019
So many people have their own opinions on what your life should look like; and something I've learned is to live how I want to, when I want to, and where I want to. I live in Atlanta and have learned everything in Atlanta. I work in a safe,amazing, and thrilling environment: I am an Atlanta female stripper- and I couldn't love it more. I am a prime example of someone who is in the sex work industry and who genuinely adores her job. I have gotten all the backlash, snarky comments, and angry glares. But I wouldn't think of changing my occupation for a minute. Nobody pressured me into it, nobody is making me do it- I chose this for myself.
There is so much negativity around sex work. Some people assume the worst about us, judge us, or put a story to us that couldn't be further from the truth. Well, I 'm writing this article to set the record straight. I am a normal, joyful, and positive woman who knows what she wants and goes after it. Strip clubs in Atlanta have become my happy place and where I find pleasure and joy. I love what I do, and I say that honestly. I only wish and hope people could open their eyes and see the positive parts of sex work. If the word "sex" had more knowledge and understanding behind it, maybe we would be at the point of acceptance around it. Sex is the most natural and normal action a human being can take part in. Pleasure is something (I feel) that everyone wants. We want to be happy, we want to do things that make us feel good- and if you can't admit that one of the things that makes you feel the best isn't sex, you need to be more honest with yourself. There is absolutely nothing bad, or gross, or dirty about desiring sex. That's the best thing about me being a stripper is that I know I bring pleasure and happiness with what I do. I enjoy making people happy and making them smile. I love helping people fulfill their desires; whether that means making them their favorite meal, or helping them achieve a hard goal, or shaking my ass in their face because they love my naked body! I am not ashamed to say that I get naked in front of a bunch of people and feel my sexiest because I have dozens of people drooling over me. Not too many people can say that.
The sex work industry puts a bad taste in people's mouths because of what they "know" about it. But truly, people know nothing about it.They hear something online or watch it in a movie and believe that that is real life. Unless you talk to a stripper or learn the facts about it, you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. I work in Atlanta strip clubs and with Atlanta stripper agencies because I want to. Atlanta male strippers and Atlanta female strippers make a lot of money and have a great time doing it. I am speaking about Atlanta because this is where I get my experience. Strip clubs in Atlanta are exciting and all I see from the customers is smiles, laughs, googly eyes, drooling,and a genuine look of pure entertainment. Whether it's a male strip club in Atlanta, a Gentlemen's club in Atlanta, an Atlanta adult entertainment experience, a female strip club in Atlanta, everyone there is having an amazing time. The work is exhilarating and exciting. Every time I perform I get an instant rush of adrenaline and can't help but smile. I have never had a bad or uncomfortable experience stripping. I have never felt pressured to perform or intimidated by a boss. I choose this work, just like all of my co-workers. The flexible hours, the insane money, the adrenaline- all of it factors into why I (and so many others) couldn't be more happy and thrilled to be in this line of work. If we didn't want to do it anymore- we wouldn't.
The sex work industry is full of honest and genuine people who know what they are wanting and who they want to be. They push away negativity and judgement and live their life the way they want to and are supposed to. I have never in my life as a stripper felt dirty or gross about myself. And I have never ever felt ashamed of what I do. I proudly tell people what I do for work and whether they want to agree with it or not, I keep a smile on my face. I try to educate people everywhere to know that this isn't dirty work- we just are more open-minded about life and we understand that people want sex. Have you ever really thought about that? Yes! People want sex. People even need sex! If you're willing and wanting to pay for it and someone agrees to fulfill that need- more power to you! There is nothing wrong with escorting, there is nothing wrong with shaking your titties for money, there is nothing wrong with doing exactly what YOU want. Live how you want to and do what you want to. We are not dirty or slimy people. We are just like you. You wouldn't be able to spot us out of a crowd unless we tell you about ourselves and choose to inform whoever we are talking to about our occupation. I can't say this enough: we are just like you. We have a job, we make money, we do what we need to to get by in the world. I just think we have way more fun doing it.
Again, I love my job. I love being a stripper. I love making money and having a hell of a good time doing it. I love meeting other sex workers and talking about how awesome it is to be so comfortable with ourselves and our sexuality that we have the courage to be exactly who we want to be. I have never felt more confident in my life then when I started stripping. I am here to tell everyone out there that has judgement or negativity about the sex industry that the majority of us are in love with our lives and wouldn't want to change a damn thing- so we will continue to shake our asses for anyone who wants to see it.
-Lola, one of the many Atlanta strippers for hire.
Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Monday, October 29, 2018
What Are The Top
Sunday, October 7, 2018
How do I know or how can I tell if a Strip-O-Gram is or isn't too much for a party or to get for a loved one?
Sunday, September 30, 2018
I'm really looking forward to collecting more cosplay costumes to get Naughty and Nerdy in many ways!
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Building A Stripper Body:🔑 Keys to Fitness & Success
She leaves you open-mouthed, jaws hanging in unexplainable admiration and desire. Out of nowhere, you hand her your money, wishful to touch and own those smooth curves in exchange.
Some women may feel envious, not of the job as a stripper, but of their alluring figures. The glowing hair, shapely legs, well-toned abs, and the strength to climb the dance pole to perform acrobatic moves and stun the audience ‘ these are the things women usually admire about strippers.
The plan is to alternate lower and upper body workouts. If you start on Monday doing upper body exercises, you should proceed with lower body workout on Wednesday, and then return to upper body exercises come Friday; Tuesdays and Thursdays are reserved for cardio workouts.
Why the alternating pattern? Alternating workouts give your muscles time to recover while you strengthen other areas of your body. It also allows you to concentrate on one area per day, allowing you to spend all your energy on a specific muscle group.
A pair of dumbbells is necessary for the workout but you can also use a barbell that has removable plates for superior results. We recommend you include a barbell because it will require you to keep your form while you do overhead lifts and bicep curls. You’ll also be able to lift heavier weights which are of vital importance in this workout.
Select a weight you can handle to execute 8 reps with but heavy enough to make 12 reps difficult.
Whether it’s a 5lb, 20lb, or 25lb dumbbell, as long it makes 12 reps difficult for you to do, go with it. For those who have experience in bodybuilding, a 40lb dumbbell may do the trick.
Don’t select something that’s too light to lift. Just follow the 12-reps guideline in choosing the right weights for your workout.
Lift and lower the weights slowly and avoid swinging them just to complete your reps. To gauge the timing, say ‘I am sexy’ while you lift the weights up and follow it with ‘I am sexy and strong’ as you lower them down. This works as a confidence booster and helps you slow down your pace. The slow pace allows you to fully control the muscles and engage the muscle fibers in the exercise.
Maintain proper form at all times. Hold your core muscles strongly, keep your posture long, and do the exercises in front of a mirror to see if you’re still maintaining the correct form. Shoulders shouldn’t be slouching, weights shouldn’t be swinging, and abs are tucked tight. Remember to breathe with your stomach and plant your feet firmly as if you’re in standing.
Exercises for your upper body
The following sets of upper body workout can be done at home using the dumbbells and barbell we require. You can also do these exercises in the gym where weights are available.
Even if you can’t go to a gym and you don’t have dumbbells or a barbell, you can still do numerous bodybuilding exercises to strengthen your muscles. You can use your own body weight as resistance in place of weights.
Doing short bursts of exercise is also the smarter way to work out. It’s okay if you do an hour on the treadmill every day if you’re contented with the results. However, the plan is to get a stripper body and you definitely won’t get anywhere near that goal running 3 mi/h on a treadmill for an hour.
Remember the days you’re not working your muscles out? Start things right by doing a 30-minute intense cardio workout on these days. Below is a sample schedule you can use as a guide:
Monday: Upper body workout
Tuesday: Cardio training
Wednesday: Lower body workout
Thursday: Cardio training
Friday: Upper body workout
Saturday: Cardio training
Sunday: Free time
Monday: Lower body workout
Tuesday: Cardio training
Wednesday: Upper body workout
Using this schedule, you work muscles all throughout your body and you avoid overworking specific areas.
After your intense training, your metabolism rate will shoot up and it will keep burning calories for several more hours. Doing this kind of routine will help your body become more efficient in exercising. Your body becomes better as you get used to this intensive training, making you fitter, leaner, faster, stronger, and of course, sexier making more money!
Here is one of the only adult blogs on the internet with actual data, information and personal insight written from actual models, actors, actresses, exotic dancers, strippers, adult entertainers, fetish models and porn stars in the adult industry in the USA. Every week we conduct and present interviews with real life male and female adult exotic dancers, strippers, fetish models, cam models, sex workers, adult entertainers, Dominatrix and professional porn stars from all around the world.
With movies and shows such as Magic Mike and All the Queen's Men , male stripping is becoming mainstream . Men discover their se...