1. This one is super obvious, and a no-brainer: TIP BIG! If you're planning on ordering strippers to your house, prepare to spend a lot of money. There's nothing more annoying then driving all the way to a party to make no money. So, prepare to have your wallet cry in the morning. Have one's and it's always impressive when you tip with more than just one's ;)
2. I wish that I could say that this one is common sense, but it has to be said at every party that I dance at. Be respectful. I personally don't mind if you touch, or squeeze, but when you're slapping me and throwing me around, that's another story. This one guy slapped my pussy so hard one time I almost cried. That shit is not okay. It made me super mad, I wanted to leave, and I didn't perform my best that night because I felt uncomfortable. When you're disrespectful, it makes me want to steer clear of you, no matter how much money you have.
3. I also wish that I could say that this is common sense, but I have to talk about it. Listen to all of the rules, follow all of the rules, and try to enforce them, too. This kind of ties in with the respect thing, but it pisses me off so much that after we have said all of our rules, you decide to break them. It's like some men feel special and like they don't have to follow the rules. EVERYONE has to follow them. Even if I was stripping for my boyfriend and his friends, he still would have to follow the rules, too. I don't care who you are. I don't have a lot of rules and I'm super easy-going. So it's no surprise that when you break my rules, I ignore you for the rest of the night and I get pissed. Follow the rules and you will have an amazing night.
4. This one is just helpful, and for me it makes me want to stay longer. When you offer food and drinks, and you're just welcoming in general, it makes me feel comfortable. When I feel comfortable somewhere I'm okay staying longer because I know I'm safe. So when I feel so welcomed, it's hard not to want to stay and hangout. I've stayed at parties an hour or two after the performance just hanging out because the guy's were nice and they offered us a bunch of free food and free alcohol (which no one can ever complain about!). So, be a good host and your dancers will love you!
5. Last but not least, let us be in control. I love it when guys are listening, and they understand that we want to have fun with you guys but we're in a room, outnumbered, and it's hard to talk over a bunch of people. Let us be in control of what's going on and what's happening. And also- let us be in control of when and where we're dancing, and when to play the party games and all that. There's nothing more annoying then being told what to do or how to do my job. I know what I'm doing-trust me. Let me do my thing. Just sit down, relax, and enjoy the show.
So, follow these tips and tricks to get your dancers to stay longer. Everyone always has so much fun at these parties, and they usually don't want us to leave, so I'm guessing you won't want them to leave, too! Again, they're mostly all about being respectful and sweet. So use your brain, and treat these hard working people with the upmost respect.