MC Entertainment & Services
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
MC Entertainment & Services
Sunday, October 20, 2019
Why don't I get involved with clients? I get asked to get involved with my clients all the time and I have a few different reasons why I won't. But trust me sometimes I do want to get involved! I try to stick to the rule of not getting involved with anyone because at the end of the day getting involved can make things messy.
First of all, if I give it up to one of the guys then everyone will expect it, which turns into something that I cannot handle nor would I ever want to handle. The second that guys think you're an escort or that you are open to seeing them outside of a party everyone wants to hop on the option, too. What sucks is that even if I do want to get involved I don't want to make anyone else mad that I don't want to get involved with them, too. Because sometimes there are really sexy guys at the parties and I do want to sleep with them or go out with them. But it's hard for men to understand why, as a stripper, I wouldn't want to fuck everyone there. But that's another blog for another time!
Second, it gives the clients expectations about our company. Just because one girl got involved with clients, doesn't mean that everyone else will, too. It would suck for a girl to come to a party and everyone there think that she's also an escort or that she's down to fuck because someone else from the company did. It just creates a whole messy situation that nobody wants.
I also don't get involved with clients because that's not really the way I want to meet someone that I would want to be in a relationship with or hangout with. I feel like the whole situation would make things kind of weird between us. Like what if I wanted to take things slow, he has already seen me butt ass naked, I've danced all over him and his friends. He wouldn't be able to take me seriously if I said I wanted to take things slow- and I wouldn't blame him for that. It depends on the situation and the guy but sometimes I don't want to have sex for a while because I actually like the person I'm seeing and sex makes things messy sometimes. I can't expect someone to wait when they've seen every inch of me already.
Lastly, I feel like if I did get involved with clients it would create a weird place in my head with my job. If I was hanging out with all my clients all the time I wouldn't be able to separate my life from work. At the end of the day, stripping is my job. Although it's definitely unconventional it still is my line of work and how I make money. I don't always want to be in work mode and I think that if I had a bunch of my clients around me I would have to be in work mode. I wouldn't be able to be myself either because I would have to put this show on that I'm overly sexual because that's the character I put on at parties, which isn't totally me. I don't know, I just feel like it would create a whole situation where I couldn't get away with work and I had to be the stripper version of me instead of me me.
There's definitely a lot more cons then there are pros of getting involved with clients. I try to keep my side of the street very clean with my job. I try to make sure I'm doing the best I can, and getting involved wouldn't be the best that I can. I try to respect myself and my boundaries as well. Keeping work and my personal life separate is definitely the best move for me. So, I'll continue to do it!
Tuesday, October 1, 2019
1. This one is super obvious, and a no-brainer: TIP BIG! If you're planning on ordering strippers to your house, prepare to spend a lot of money. There's nothing more annoying then driving all the way to a party to make no money. So, prepare to have your wallet cry in the morning. Have one's and it's always impressive when you tip with more than just one's ;)
2. I wish that I could say that this one is common sense, but it has to be said at every party that I dance at. Be respectful. I personally don't mind if you touch, or squeeze, but when you're slapping me and throwing me around, that's another story. This one guy slapped my pussy so hard one time I almost cried. That shit is not okay. It made me super mad, I wanted to leave, and I didn't perform my best that night because I felt uncomfortable. When you're disrespectful, it makes me want to steer clear of you, no matter how much money you have.
3. I also wish that I could say that this is common sense, but I have to talk about it. Listen to all of the rules, follow all of the rules, and try to enforce them, too. This kind of ties in with the respect thing, but it pisses me off so much that after we have said all of our rules, you decide to break them. It's like some men feel special and like they don't have to follow the rules. EVERYONE has to follow them. Even if I was stripping for my boyfriend and his friends, he still would have to follow the rules, too. I don't care who you are. I don't have a lot of rules and I'm super easy-going. So it's no surprise that when you break my rules, I ignore you for the rest of the night and I get pissed. Follow the rules and you will have an amazing night.
4. This one is just helpful, and for me it makes me want to stay longer. When you offer food and drinks, and you're just welcoming in general, it makes me feel comfortable. When I feel comfortable somewhere I'm okay staying longer because I know I'm safe. So when I feel so welcomed, it's hard not to want to stay and hangout. I've stayed at parties an hour or two after the performance just hanging out because the guy's were nice and they offered us a bunch of free food and free alcohol (which no one can ever complain about!). So, be a good host and your dancers will love you!
5. Last but not least, let us be in control. I love it when guys are listening, and they understand that we want to have fun with you guys but we're in a room, outnumbered, and it's hard to talk over a bunch of people. Let us be in control of what's going on and what's happening. And also- let us be in control of when and where we're dancing, and when to play the party games and all that. There's nothing more annoying then being told what to do or how to do my job. I know what I'm doing-trust me. Let me do my thing. Just sit down, relax, and enjoy the show.
So, follow these tips and tricks to get your dancers to stay longer. Everyone always has so much fun at these parties, and they usually don't want us to leave, so I'm guessing you won't want them to leave, too! Again, they're mostly all about being respectful and sweet. So use your brain, and treat these hard working people with the upmost respect.
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Friday, August 30, 2019
Friday, June 7, 2019
Sunday, May 5, 2019
So many people have their own opinions on what your life should look like; and something I've learned is to live how I want to, when I want to, and where I want to. I live in Atlanta and have learned everything in Atlanta. I work in a safe,amazing, and thrilling environment: I am an Atlanta female stripper- and I couldn't love it more. I am a prime example of someone who is in the sex work industry and who genuinely adores her job. I have gotten all the backlash, snarky comments, and angry glares. But I wouldn't think of changing my occupation for a minute. Nobody pressured me into it, nobody is making me do it- I chose this for myself.
There is so much negativity around sex work. Some people assume the worst about us, judge us, or put a story to us that couldn't be further from the truth. Well, I 'm writing this article to set the record straight. I am a normal, joyful, and positive woman who knows what she wants and goes after it. Strip clubs in Atlanta have become my happy place and where I find pleasure and joy. I love what I do, and I say that honestly. I only wish and hope people could open their eyes and see the positive parts of sex work. If the word "sex" had more knowledge and understanding behind it, maybe we would be at the point of acceptance around it. Sex is the most natural and normal action a human being can take part in. Pleasure is something (I feel) that everyone wants. We want to be happy, we want to do things that make us feel good- and if you can't admit that one of the things that makes you feel the best isn't sex, you need to be more honest with yourself. There is absolutely nothing bad, or gross, or dirty about desiring sex. That's the best thing about me being a stripper is that I know I bring pleasure and happiness with what I do. I enjoy making people happy and making them smile. I love helping people fulfill their desires; whether that means making them their favorite meal, or helping them achieve a hard goal, or shaking my ass in their face because they love my naked body! I am not ashamed to say that I get naked in front of a bunch of people and feel my sexiest because I have dozens of people drooling over me. Not too many people can say that.
The sex work industry puts a bad taste in people's mouths because of what they "know" about it. But truly, people know nothing about it.They hear something online or watch it in a movie and believe that that is real life. Unless you talk to a stripper or learn the facts about it, you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. I work in Atlanta strip clubs and with Atlanta stripper agencies because I want to. Atlanta male strippers and Atlanta female strippers make a lot of money and have a great time doing it. I am speaking about Atlanta because this is where I get my experience. Strip clubs in Atlanta are exciting and all I see from the customers is smiles, laughs, googly eyes, drooling,and a genuine look of pure entertainment. Whether it's a male strip club in Atlanta, a Gentlemen's club in Atlanta, an Atlanta adult entertainment experience, a female strip club in Atlanta, everyone there is having an amazing time. The work is exhilarating and exciting. Every time I perform I get an instant rush of adrenaline and can't help but smile. I have never had a bad or uncomfortable experience stripping. I have never felt pressured to perform or intimidated by a boss. I choose this work, just like all of my co-workers. The flexible hours, the insane money, the adrenaline- all of it factors into why I (and so many others) couldn't be more happy and thrilled to be in this line of work. If we didn't want to do it anymore- we wouldn't.
The sex work industry is full of honest and genuine people who know what they are wanting and who they want to be. They push away negativity and judgement and live their life the way they want to and are supposed to. I have never in my life as a stripper felt dirty or gross about myself. And I have never ever felt ashamed of what I do. I proudly tell people what I do for work and whether they want to agree with it or not, I keep a smile on my face. I try to educate people everywhere to know that this isn't dirty work- we just are more open-minded about life and we understand that people want sex. Have you ever really thought about that? Yes! People want sex. People even need sex! If you're willing and wanting to pay for it and someone agrees to fulfill that need- more power to you! There is nothing wrong with escorting, there is nothing wrong with shaking your titties for money, there is nothing wrong with doing exactly what YOU want. Live how you want to and do what you want to. We are not dirty or slimy people. We are just like you. You wouldn't be able to spot us out of a crowd unless we tell you about ourselves and choose to inform whoever we are talking to about our occupation. I can't say this enough: we are just like you. We have a job, we make money, we do what we need to to get by in the world. I just think we have way more fun doing it.
Again, I love my job. I love being a stripper. I love making money and having a hell of a good time doing it. I love meeting other sex workers and talking about how awesome it is to be so comfortable with ourselves and our sexuality that we have the courage to be exactly who we want to be. I have never felt more confident in my life then when I started stripping. I am here to tell everyone out there that has judgement or negativity about the sex industry that the majority of us are in love with our lives and wouldn't want to change a damn thing- so we will continue to shake our asses for anyone who wants to see it.
-Lola, one of the many Atlanta strippers for hire.
Wednesday, December 12, 2018
My Story of How I Started Stripping and Dancing in the Adult Entertainment Industry
My name is Cherry, I am an 18 year old exotic dancer for a private company based in Atlanta, Georgia. I started dancing soon after my birthday and haven't stopped since! These are some bullet points of topics and real life situations I couldn't seem to find and thus I wish to enlighten for you and any beginners out there reading this adult blog looking for resources and or simply a platform to relate on.
Understanding Your Goal VS Following A Goal
Monday, October 29, 2018
What Are The Top
Here is one of the only adult blogs on the internet with actual data, information and personal insight written from actual models, actors, actresses, exotic dancers, strippers, adult entertainers, fetish models and porn stars in the adult industry in the USA. Every week we conduct and present interviews with real life male and female adult exotic dancers, strippers, fetish models, cam models, sex workers, adult entertainers, Dominatrix and professional porn stars from all around the world.
A lot of entertainment is found online through different avenues. This day and age most things are sold and purchased on social media. This ...